Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hero Arts and Die Cut Divas


 The Challenge for February is: Angle It!

Hero Arts is giving a $25 gift card to their website for our winner.  Our winner will be posted on the March 3, 2022.  

  • Angles can be Acute angles, Right angles, Obtuse angles, and Straight angles.  We can slant things to create angles like I did for the walls in my card.


I angled the die-cut panels on the "wall" at an obtuse angle & the shelves and floor on a straight angle.  To me, it was all about the angles.   I just had fun creating this card, using most of the stamps and dies in this "In the Study" stamp and die set.  I know my walls and floor are strange, but I'm quite satisfied with it.  It's fun and crazy.  The strips were die-cut from quite a few different sets from scrap paper and saved in a bag, just for something like this, so I have no idea what dies I used.  The table is from an oval set with the table leg being from the letter "I" cut twice and criss-crossed.    

 You may enter your project here.  
Supplies:
Hero Arts "In the Study" stamp set
Hero Arts "In the Study" matching die set
Die-namics Stitched Oval STAX
My Momenta uppercase alphabet - years old
Copic markers
Vagabond die-cut machine

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun scene, Arlene - just love the mix of papers and angles too!!

Cindy C. said...

Great scene indeed! And I enjoy the angle illustrations!

Michelle N. said...

Great scene with all those angles!