Friday, December 25, 2015

The Holiday Season With An Attitude

Check out the Die Cut Divas blog.

This great Bugaboo image just swings with attitude.  I love the image and had such fun coloring this gal.  I also think that if you are hanging up ornaments, then you have to have fun with it.  So this is my Christmas with an Attitude card. I do hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and celebrates in your own way the holiday season.

I like the versatility of die-cuts and I hope you didn't recognize the die-cut I used right away.  It's from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Ring Accordion die.  did not use the main portions of the Ring Accordion die, but the cap that goes on the ornament.  It was perfect as it's really difficult, even in real life to see where the cap stops.


Elizabeth Craft Designs Ring Accordion at One Happy Cut
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug
Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Chark said...

fun and love the ornament!