Friday, December 11, 2015

My First Circle Card


My first Circle Card!  I've had this die cut for a year now and never used it. Shame on me!

This is my sample card for Die Cut Divas for the Warm and Cozy challenge.

The circle die set comes with two of those ornament caps to make a circle look like it's an ornament.  I LOVE THAT.  I was able to use the great Bugaboo "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment inside to show that it may be cold outside, but warm wishes are coming your way.


 Inside of circle card
You don't have to make this card in threes.  You can write on the back of the mittens sentiment.

I cut the card in green.  The actual color of the panel the penguin is on is NOT blue, but the same green as the rest of the card base and penguin's scarf..
To make the outer rim of the card red, all you have to do is cut the large circle again and cut off the inside portion.  You can then use the inside to cut any smaller circles that you may need, like the one the penguin is attached to.  
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Chilly the Penguin
Elizabeth Craft Designs Ring Accordion 

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene. Love the Bugaboo images

Desire Fourie said...

So fun and I love the spinning baubles.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chark said...

how cute are these?!