Sunday, December 27, 2015

My First Ever Gift Card Holder

I love this gift card holder.  I am so glad I got this on sale for 35% though.  I've made 4 cards andnot only do they have presents wrapped up on their sleds, but, they also have a gift card for one of my favorite restaurants in the area.  

Remember to keep cozy and warm in your sleigh.  Check out Die Cut Divas for the challenge.

This first gift card was made for a White Elephant exchange we had and I love the easy way you can put this together. I went a bit glitzy too.  

Inside of card with gift card showing

Inside of card close-up without the gift card.  See the present in back of the front sleigh rail.

 Sharing another gift card.  Those snow flakes with the set are beautiful.

I love the striped paper and it looks great against this ornament strewn background.
 I did put a panel down from one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs dies the color of the sleigh's rails so I could write a little note.

Hope your holidays were merry and bright.
Arlene



1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh wow, Arlene--this are wonderful! Love the white sparkly sleigh--gorgeous!