Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Merry Cactus To You!

Second Post of the Day.
These are TWO OF MY FAVORITE Hero Arts stamp and die sets from the Hero Arts Holiday Catalog.  Can you blame me?  Yeah, me too.  I even know the Copic colors I used on the cactus because I used the same colors to create many more cards.  I stamped cacti until they couldn't fit on the Copic paper, then went for a line of flower pots to squeeze in some.  I cut the cacti out by line to fit them through my Cuttlebug for cutting.  Then I colored them all when I had a little time, put them into a small zip lock bag and bingo, instant ready made embellishments 
Supply List:

Hero Arts Merry Cactus to You at A2Z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Merry Cactus Frame Cuts Dies at A2Z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Phrase Bubble
Copic colors YG01, YG03 and YG05
Velvet paper & soft glitter paper (thin, not chunky)

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Hope you’ll join in our December Challenge and Make It Pop (tons of dimension) with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!  My post is also at a2z Scrapbooking.
Arlene

No comments: