Friday, December 4, 2015

A VERY MERRY CACTUS TO YOU

A VERY Merry Cactus to You.  I found some new paper and had to put it to use.  Looks like a sparkly rug and feels like one too.  I hope that's descriptive enough, because that really is what it looks and feels like.  I stamped several of the wonderful cacti in the new Hero Arts set.   This is the first time I've stamped this particular cactus though.  The matching die is for the top of the cactus only, but that really is all you need.  The pot is pretty easy to cut free-hand.  There are so many dies in the matching die set, that I might have missed this particular pot.  I would not have liked to cut out the cactus top on this one.   Gads, I LOVE this stamp set and am so glad I purchased the matched dies.    I thought the card should have a matching tag and VOILA, Happy Days, easy to do.
A2Z Dec Cactus card and tag 2015

A2Z Dec Cactus tag 2015A2Z Dec Cactus card 2015

  • Supply List:
  • Hero Arts Merry Cactus to You at A2Z Scrapbooking
  • Hero Arts Merry Cactus Frame Cuts Dies at A2Z Scrapbooking
  • Hero Arts Phrase Bubble  (If not on the website, please contact a2z Scrapbooking to see if you can order it)
  • Copic colors YG01, YG03 and YG05
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our December Challenge and Make It Pop (tons of dimension) with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Happy Holidays where I posted at a2z Scrapbooking.