Birch Press Designs is Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for August
The Prize is a $20 gift card for a U.S. Address only
Theme: White On White with a splash of one color
I fell in love with this background set of dies. Aren't they gorgeous? I was gifted with a set and had to buy them. I don't know how I missed them, but sometimes you just don't see them until you hold them in your hands.
Close up of card below. I wanted you to see the background die-cuts which are some of my favorites.
Supplies:
Birch Press Designs Kinsley Heart Plate Layer Set
Birch Press Designs sentiment "Contempo Christmas Greetings no longer available on site
Birch Press Designs Santa Face - not available on site
Copic marker R29 Crystal Droops Gloss - Ripened Pumpkin
Cards in different colors bought locally
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following challenges
Birch Press Designs Kinsley Heart Plate Layer Set
Birch Press Designs sentiment "Contempo Christmas Greetings no longer available on site
Birch Press Designs Santa Face - not available on site
Copic marker R29 Crystal Droops Gloss - Ripened Pumpkin
Cards in different colors bought locally
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following challenges
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) 2/ 8
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas (3)
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge "Always Christmas
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"



No comments:
Post a Comment