Friday, July 31, 2026

Last Day of the Month and Loving Waffle Flower

 Die Cut Divas' Sponsor in July Sponsor: Waffle Flower

The theme is Christmas In July!

You only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time to enter the  Die Cut Divas' challenge.

The Prize: $15 gift card

I had a crazy idea to use the Waffle Flower Beach Tote dies for Christmas, and I think it works.  I had papers I've kept for at least a decade and I finally felt some of them would work.  They're not so bad. They work. Yes!

I made up four totes, 2 with the snowflakes, 1 with snowmen and the other with a red plaid paper. I used the Waffle Flower Sweet Plaid Texture die, Holiday Cheer stamps & dies as well as Nuvo Dropss on all 3 cards.  Depending on where the tote was positioned, the places I placed the dots make each card unique on the background panel.

My tag is first.  The back is a large enough space to write "from" and "To" with a little note or sentiment.
TAG


Card with Distress Oxide ink
Same Snowflake pattern below as above on tag.  Doesn't even look like it, does it?

Cut sentiments on main tote from stash paper

Card with Winter View Elements Die (deer & trees)
Supplies:
Waffle Flower Texture Die
Waffle Flower Beach Tote Die (brand new)
Waffle Flower Holiday Cheer Combo presently out of stock
Nuvo Drops
Paper Stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the Tote in the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” (1/8)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist (1/8)




No comments: