Birch Press Designs is
Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for August
The Prize is a $20 gift card for a U.S. Address only
Theme: White On White with a splash of one color
Be sure to enter your project by 9:00 p.m. Pacific time tonight.
I am so glad we decided to use this theme of White on White with a splash of one color. This theme is perfect for these dies and I am very happy with this striking card. 
Supplies:
Birch Press Christmas Ornament Pop Up Easel craft die set, (not a pop up card here)
Birch Press Kinsley Heart Plate Layer Set
Glitter papers in blue and white for the ornament
Vagabond die cut machine
Birch Press Christmas Ornament Pop Up Easel craft die set, (not a pop up card here)
Birch Press Kinsley Heart Plate Layer Set
Glitter papers in blue and white for the ornament
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following Challenges:
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)

No comments:
Post a Comment