The Creative Crafters starts a monthly challenge every 15th of the month and I've been going through my stash and found a couple dies that seem to have gotten lost in my stash.
This challenge is always "Anything Goes".
Be sure to join The Creative Crafters challenge! 
I used red glitter paper for the wreath and it really pops. I don't think I've ever used the Splendor Bevel Plates or the Wreath before, but I don't think I'll make that mistake again. I plan on making more wreaths in the future.
Supplies:
Birch Press Splendor Bevel Plates Layers A,B & C (no longer on Birch Press)
Birch Press Adornment Wreath (no longer on Birch Press)
Birch Press Splendor Bevel Plates Layers A,B & C (no longer on Birch Press)
Birch Press Adornment Wreath (no longer on Birch Press)
Birch Press Contempo Christmas Greetings Clear Stamp and die set (no longer on Birch Press)
Papers in Stash
Vagabond die cut machine
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following challenge:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)

No comments:
Post a Comment