Saturday, May 25, 2024

Another Challenge With Craft Roulette

After I found a stamp set that I wanted to use, everything seemed to come together.  I had been stuck on the charm category.  Below, you can see the categories we had to work with, not too bad at all, right?

Project: A2 Card - this is an A2 sized card
Colors: Baseball Game - Jersey colors, ground, sky
Element: Number(s) - on the round stamp, bottom left
Random: Charm(s) - made up the charm from paper lined with gold pen 

In spite of all the images, I think it turned out pretty simple.  One of my favorite dies right now is the Postage Collage die and I love pairing it with some of the Scrappy Tails stamps.  I received the stamp & die set on Wednesday and this is the first time using these cute Winter stamps.  The tag was die cut 3 times, once with the stamped image and twice with just the die.  I layered them and am using this for my charm.  Tracing the tag makes it looks like a charm, which is the closest I came to having a charm on hand.  After coloring, I used some Aleene's True Snow to give some dimension.  


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die Postage Collage Die
Scrappy Tails Postcard and Tag Stamp & die bundle
Waffle Flower Shader 1+ double endedShader 1+ double ended brush
Copic markers
Distress Oxide Ink Antique Linen
Gold pen
Vagabond die cut machine 

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUSNBUS #62 
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) #56 Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" #64 The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goesAnything goes" #110 no elves


7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. I too, love the Waffle Flower postage Collage dies - Love how your used it on this one.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your card at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet take on Craft Roulette, Arlene - just love how you've filled the postage collage windows!!

papierelle said...

Another great idea and design with the postage collage die!! Love it!!

papierelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Fabulous Christmas card.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cute card, Arlene. I love seeing Christmas cards all year round. especially when they are as darling as this one. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments. I know you're doing it as part of your DT commitments, but I want you to know that I truly appreciate it. Getting comments is not as common as you'd think any more. Even when you enter challenges, you don't get many. That's why I wanted you to know that I really do appreciate you stopping by my blog to take a peek at my projects and leave the comments. Have a blessed and creative week.