Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Waffle Flower in May

Waffle Flower is Die Cut Diva's sponsor for May's Challenge and I am excited to play with my Waffle Flower stamps and dies.  

First the Monochromatic Challenge project.  I'm thinking of pumpkin to deep pumpkin colors.  I look at this and I am forever changing my mind as to whether I like it or not.  LOL  You know what this was perfect for?  Something subdued.  My friend's mother-in-law passed away and this became a sympathy card which worked out well.   


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Stamp Set
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Everyday Stencil
OR You could get everything in the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Bundle which is what I did - money saver.
Altenew Window Slats #D Embossing folder
Distress Oxides
Vagabond Die cut machine

I know this next photo is not monochromatic, but I'm using the telephone die and one thing I like to do is to make something with my scrap papers to see how it looks right in front of me.  Oh, my gosh, you can make this with fewer dies or add them on like I did.  Each of the telephone dies come as pieces that you can add as different colors, patterns...  I used another set (books and coffee) with the deer and bird on books to make a Christmas tag.  All you need to do is make a hole in the top & tie a ribbon.  Lots of fun things to do with these dies.  
I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #5-2024
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #123 Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes #166 Flowers
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #65  no twists for me
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #167
Love to Craft Challenge (always Anything Goes) #167



5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty card & tag, Arlene - love the shades of pumpkin for the postage elements on the card and the fun phone diecuts for the tag!!

Michelle N. said...

What a versatile die set that Postage Collage is-and the stencils allow for so much creativity! Beautiful Sympathy card.

Dawn T said...

Delightful monochromatic card Arlene and your bonus card is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arlene
Very pretty sympathy card.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT challenge this month.
Best wishes
Ang

Deanna Mulder said...

Love your monochromatic card. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Deanna DT