Wednesday, May 1, 2024

YAY For May

 The May Challenge

for Morgan's Artworld is 

"Anything Goes" May 1st to May 27th

You can use any image or project you have posted in May. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at
Morgan's Fitzsimons Art Studio    




I hadn't seen this Flower Butterfly Border before and grabbed it up.  Then, I thought "what do I want to do with this?  Do I fussy cut an image to put on top or do I fussy cut the border?"  I Fussy cut the border out and I do think it worked out so well.  You could do so many things with this border - put a quote inside or a stamped image.  I happened to have an image that I printed about 6 weeks ago and didn't use.  I think it really worked out well.  I do love how the border turned out.  And oh my gosh, no die cuts were used in this creation.  I even surprised myself.

Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld Flower Butterfly Border
Julia Spiri's image Sweet Temptation
Copic markers

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #5-2024
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #123 Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes #166 Flowers
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #65  no twists for me
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #167
Love to Craft Challenge (always Anything Goes) #167



6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is so beautiful Arlene that border looks wonderful so does the image a superb card
hugs
lolo x

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Arlene.

Furrbster said...

This is really very pretty,

Thanks for playing along with my floral challenge over at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous coloring and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Andree said...

A beautiful card. The lovely border and sweet image marry so well.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a beautiful card Arlene. Love the frame and image together, they complement each other.