Tuesday, April 30, 2024

End Of Month April Thank You to Ram Stamps

  Die Cut Divas' April Sponsor is RAM Stamps and I am working with a cute image as Inspiration, so please drop on over to enter the "Spring Card" challenge here.



I've made two Spring cards.  This Hot Air Balloon came out so much cuter than I thought it would be.  First, I grabbed a Copic marker and made a nice sweep on the balloon and... I thought it was "yellow", not the YG01 yellow-green that I chose.  There's not much you can do to go back to yellow, so I followed through and I think it turned out better than yellow would have.  I'm very happy with this card.  I like the colors the cute sentiments I chose to go with this image.

For my second card below, I used the "tiny wonders" image and just couldn't think of an embellishment to use, so left it pretty plain, plain, but cute.

Supplies:
Card#1
RAM Hot Air Balloon digital stamp
Copic markers
Kat Scrappiness Santa's Helper - "Special Delivery"
Waffle Flower Special Delivery Sentiments "with love"
Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched Rectangles
Vagabond die cut machine

Card#2
I cut the image square and then used a corner rounder (yes, I found it)
RAM Tiny Wonders digital stamp
Copic markers 
QuicKutz Nesting Scallop Squares (dies)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Place to Start - AG w/twist of add 1 or more flowers
Creative Moments - Cute and Cuddly                                     







4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two really cute cards Arlene. the RAM images are just adorable and your cards have made the most of them. Beautifully coloured.

papierelle said...

Both cards are so darling and so cute!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet girl in the balloon - love the colors, Arlene! Darling trio of critters on card two & I love the scalloped layers!!

María said...

Both cards are adorable and the colouring is fantastic. Great projects. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.