Saturday, April 30, 2022

A Wonderful End Of Month Joy Clair Designs Day

The sponsor for Die Cut Divas for April is Joy Clair Designs.  You can find everything from clear and digital stamps to dies, stencils and paper.  I've been creating with JOY!  

The Theme is Tic Tac Toe.  Be sure to join the fun at Die Cut Divas for a larger view of the Tic Tac Toe grid.


The Prize is three digital stamp sets.

I again chose the top Tic Tac Toe grid to work with. This time I made a mini-slimline card by just printing out the top part of the flower image. When I printed it, I really didn't know where I was going with this, but after die-cutting coloring and then filling in the bottom image border with pale green ink, I realized I should have used one of the sentiments in the digital set. Since I couldn't send it back through the printer again, I used an older stamp set to stamp a sentiment. The flowers have a lot of shimmer from the Nuvo glitter drops I used.

Supplies:
Joy Clair Designs 
Momenta Nested Borders Rectangles (mini-slimline size)
Copic markers
Nuvo Glitter Drops Red Sunstone 
Hero Arts "friends" sentiment
Vagabond die-cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenge:
Gem of a Craft challenge "Anything Goes"  Wk 9




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

beautiful Arlene. I used the same stamp set but went smaller. Love how you've made a larger print and made as slimline.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty mini slim with half of that flower print, Arlene - love it!!

Cindy C. said...

I so enjoy seeing this!