Saturday, April 2, 2022

Reveal for March Card Chain Challenge

 Snail Mail is still real!  Join this international Card Chain Challenge card exchange, but do not sign up unless you are willing to actually make and send a card.   You can choose from a variety of themes to make your card and I chose Friendship.  You can see the choices below my card.

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps A Bunny Birthday Clear Stamps
Whimsy Stamps A Bunny Birthday Outlines Die set
I've lost the panel identifying the company & die name for the matting die
Distress inks
Copic markers
Vagabond die-cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge Wk#13 "Anything Goes" 
Digi Choosday Wk13 "Anything Goes" 
Colour Crazy Wk#13 "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Wednesday "Anything Goes"

I'm sharing the different choices that I could have used for the Card Chain Challenge and I thought the trees in the background would stand for a forest and it is definitely for a friend.

I hope you join us too at the Card Chain Challenge.



8 comments:

papierelle said...

I love your little cute easter bunnies and your awesome little forest scene!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card! Love the scene you created!

HilaryJane said...

What a gorgeous little rabbit scene, love it xx

Julia Aston said...

The faces on your cute little bunnies made me smile! They look so happy living in the beautiful forest you created for them!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable scene, Arlene! Perfect for a slimline with those tall trees!!

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Arlene Such a great scene and love your little critters.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--this is beyond adorable, Arlene!

chrissy xx said...

So much cuteness and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx