Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sharing a Hero Arts Fairy

I recently purchased a new die (yeah, surprise!) LOL

Obviously I had to immediately use it and I chose to color it in rather than create a silhouette to make this light and springy.

I'm very happy with the results and this card will be going to a dear friend that I recently got back in touch with after 20 years.  We met while our husbands were in the Air Force and fortune took us to different states and we lost track of each other.  I googled for their last names in the city I knew they lived in when I last visited, but to no avail.  However, my friend's son found me and she was able to contact me and we now exchange snail mail or call.

Here's to SNAIL MAIL!

Supplies:
Copic markers
Scrap paper - background
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge  WK 15 "Anything Goes"
Digi Choosday - WK 14 "Anything Goes" 
Colour Crazy - WK 14 "Anything Goes" (starts on a Friday)
Simon Says Monday   Easter or Spring
We Love 2 Create  WK 4 "Anything Mixed Media"
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2214 "Anything Goes



 






Supplies:
Hero Arts Fairy Window Fancy Die

4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge! Caroline, Polkadoodles DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

This is a real pretty card.
Thank you for sharing it at Polkadoodles.
Nunzia DT

Jane Savage said...

What a pretty fairy grove you've created!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx