Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Quick Winter Card

 I decided to make a quick Christmas card with glitter paper.  I had to find little stars to match my large stars.  The more stars the merrier or something like that. I love red and white glitter paper because it makes such an impact.  I think I may have put too many stars on, but next time I'll curb my enthusiasm... maybe.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Stars die-cuts(large stars)
Elizabeth Craft Designs 4th of July die-cuts (small stars) not on ECD website
Elizabeth Craft Designs Noel die cut not on ECD website
Vagabond die-cut machine

I'm joining the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge # 59 Sentiment takes center stage
The 12 months of Christmas challenge #85 "Anything Goes"  
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG!  Mood Board - I went red & white 




7 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Arlene this is just beautiful!!!Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Just a reminder about our year round Christmas challenge over on our PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG Hope you'll come join us.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Arlene! What a fab shaped card you've made and I love how it's so sparkly. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Diane said...

Beautifully created shaped card, love the pretty sparkle! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Arlene. Lovely card.

Jen W. said...

Love all that sparkle and shine! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

Suze said...

Lovely star shaped card Arlene. Lots of beautiful sparkly stars adorning it too. Thank you for entering the Hearts Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.