Sunday, November 14, 2021

World WIde Open Design Team Challenge Inspiration

           World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

Sometimes I die-cut things and then don't use them so I store them with the dies just in case I might use them on another project.  That was the case with the Navy Striped Designer paper.  I also had some die-cuts just thrown into a drawer and that's where the frame came from.  I'm sure you can find some images to suit your style when you visit Julia Spiri's Etsy store.

Supplies:
Julia Spiri digital Cozy Home
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Little B - Handwritten - die sent
Photo Frame - found in my stash - not sure if die-cut or from Cameo machine
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" 
Through The Craft Room Door “Anything Goes”
Colour Crazy - "Anything Goes"



1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card with lovely colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx