Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Card Chain Challenge Reveal for October's Exchange

 Below are the challenge themes for the October challenge.  You can sign up for the November Challenge at Card Chain Challenge, so be sure to check out the challenge for November.

I received this die mid-September and I cut lots of the dies and put them in little baggies so I could create without pulling out the Vagabond & dies again.  I used Vintage Photo distress ink to bring out the gills under the mushroom cap.  Since I chose "friendship" for my challenge, I added a "friend" die-cut.  I think this could also be a cute card for a close friend who just needs a note to cheer them up.  My door does not open and I could have used a lighter door, but I rather liked the dark door matching the window frame next to it.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Mushroom House
Sizzix Thinlits "Friend" die set
Vintage Photo distress ink
Papers from my stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes 11-2021
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #93
Creative Moments - "Anything Goes" 
A Bit More Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" #146
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes"                           
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" #222
Dies R Us "Anything Goes #180 - using Elizabeth Craft Designs die





9 comments:

Dawn T said...

super cute! Lovely card Arlene

papierelle said...

Oh this is so lovely. Who doesn't want to live in it.

Ellibelle said...

The mushroom shape is so cute!! Love it!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

HilaryJane said...

I do love your mushroom, it doesn't matter what colour the door is, it looks really inviting xx

Karenladd said...

This is absolutely charming and I think the dark colored door is perfect. I agree that it coordinates so well with the window frame, and the sentiment too. Your recipient is going to LOVE this!

Di said...

What a gorgeous wee house Arlene! I saw your lovely comment on my blog post for The Snippets Playground. Please do come and play with us! Few rules - not more than 9 other challenges, one entry per challenge, must use one or more scraps/snippets and also say roughly what they are. Leave a comment when you enter to confirm you're playing for the prize (or npt) and tht's about it really!

Hugs

Di xx

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! xxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable mushroom house, Arlene - bet it would be cute with a gnome too :)

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful mushroom house Arlene!