Friday, November 19, 2021

Today was Tag Day!

I'm down to the last minute with these tags.  I just got the "to go" die and had to use it on leftover papers to good advantage when making tags.  

Check out the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop here.

I'm also entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge # 56, which is all about using snippets.


If I have a die out, I like to cut multiples and save them in a packet with the dies.  However, I just received the "to go" cup and thought I'd rummage through my papers to put some colors together.  I lucked out on the green paper with being able to just cut out the last green rim and band.  I already had the gnomes cut out and colored.  It just took me time to get some things done around the house and find papers that coordinated in my stash.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Chocolate (2 mugs)
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps To Go Cup dies
Gnomes - I had them in a bag on the table and can't find the packaging.
Paper from my stash
Copic markers on the gnomes
Twine
Vagabond die cut machine

6 comments:

Dawn S. said...

These tags are adorable!

Dawn T said...

such cute tags Arlene. They are adorable.

Dotty Jo said...

So much fun! Another gorgeous set of goodies. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart with Di and me, Jo x

papierelle said...

You were really hardworking and they all look so cute.

Cindy C. said...

Oh these are so fun!!

Di said...

Arlene, these are super! Very cute tags.

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart GD)