Monday, November 15, 2021

November and The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

  I don't know why I just love this hop.  I don't really make coffee cards, but it always makes me happy when I see the hop start!  

Check out the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop here.


I'm also entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge # 56, which is all about using snippets.

I had die-cut this card base months ago and just didn't get around to using it until now.  I paired a wonderful coffee cup with a cute gnome and that wonderful striped paper.  The candy cane is part of the mug die set.   I only had a small piece of striped paper left and a little bit of red paper for the cup & candy cane, so I used what I could.  It's really cheery and I think much better in person than here.  


Close-up below.  The glittery die-cut is actually a snow flake cut up to fill the cup.

Supplies:
The Stamp Doctor (Spellbinders) Side Step Card Die
Rubbernecker Michael Winter Gnome Die & Stamp (separately sold)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Chocolate (candy cane & mug)
Poppystamps Stained Glass Snowflake die
Sentiments are pre-cut in my stash - not sure of company
Kat Scrappiness "America The Great" enamel dots (red & white dots)
Vagabond die cut machine
White glitter paper
Patterned paper is from Stampin Up, I think


6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Arlene. Super cool card.

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card!!

Di said...

Really great card Arlene - I love the design and freshness! Perfectly made and plenty of snippets used too.

Hugs

Di
xx (Christmas Kickstart GD for November))

papierelle said...

Beautifully designed card.

Dawn S. said...

This is so pretty!

Dotty Jo said...

Just look at all those snippets you've used! I love this - so bright and cheery, Arlene! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Di and me, Jo x