Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Warm Wishes

 I'm making this card with Christmas Kickstart Challenge in mind to use green in the card.  I couldn't believe I had just the right card surface.  I absolutely love this Santa, such the classic and classy guy.  I had stamped and die-cut a bunch of sentiments from "Thank you" to "Warm Wishes", so I didn't have to do much. 

I typed up the "Naughty or Nice?" and moved the sentiment in front of the digital Santa in Word, colored with Copics and hand-cut the Santa.  I love this Santa and hope you do too.


Supplies:
Whimsy digital Classic Santa (handcut)
Sentiments pre-cut in my stash using ECD Stitched Rectangles & QuicKutz retangles
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Folded Card from 5 or so years ago in stash






5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. Nothing nicer than a classic Santa Claus.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 532 - I hope to see you again soon. X

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely to have you here, Arlene! What a sweet Santa you've found for your lovely card. Big hugs, and thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done, what a sweet Santa!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great layout and I love that Santa image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!
Rachelle DT : )