Wednesday, March 24, 2021

My First Card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

 I have a busy week, so hopefully, this will not be my first card, but my last card for the hop.  It's my favorite time of the year and I don't even drink coffee.

When:  Friday, March 19, 2021 – Friday, March 26, 2021

Where: Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

I was looking for something that was cute and didn't take a lot of time to color.  The black striped paper is from a set of striped cards that I cut in half.  I thought it was perfect and didn't want to add anything else to clash with the stripes.


Supplies:
  • Whimsy Some Odd Girl Digital Collection - Coffee Lover Mae
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
  • Copic markers
  • I think it's a Hero Arts sentiment as I stamped & cut several sentiments to keep on hand
  • papers in my stash
  • Vagabond die cut machine
I am entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (211)
The House That Stamps Built - "Anything Goes" (A2421)
Mix it Up - "Anything Goes" #47
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - "Anything Goes"
A Bit More Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" # 136
A Perfect Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" #3-2021


12 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and great coloring. Perfect for the coffee hop and thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOSh so super cute!

Dawn T said...

certainly a cute card Arlene. Really pretty design

Cindy C. said...

Hehe love her expression, great coloring my friend!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous. She looks like she is going to enjoy that. Hugz

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This is such a great image.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this coffee lady.

Leslie said...

Great coffee card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, MIUCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Maz said...

Fab coffee card! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun image! thanks for sharing this over at THTSB.

candio said...

Darling card! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles! DT Candace

Heather said...

Fabulous card!!! I agree, the black and white striped paper doesn't need any other embellishment! Love how you placed your sentiment on top of the image; it looks awesome! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.