Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thinking of Hero Arts Tiger Lily

Be sure to check A2Z Scrapbooking for the challenge this month.  You can't do better than an "Anything Goes" challenge, now, can you?

Tiger Lily 9-19-19



I think I sponged Mustard Seed distress ink through the stencil on the entire background panel.  I had created this flower more than a year ago and knew I wanted to use it this month with my newly created lilies for this month.  I wanted a more CAS style card, but with the flower popping off the page.  I quite like the style which is entirely different from my other tiger lily cards this month.  My first card was posted on our A2Z September 1st post and the second card on the September 3rd post.
I think most stencils such as the Hero Arts Scrollwork stencil would work well with this flower.  It's a simple design that can be repeated over and over again.

Close-up
Tiger Lily Closeup


I used a similar design and background on the card below September 1, 2018.



Be sure to go shopping with my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge
Sept
 Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of 
$25 or more.



  • Hero Arts Tiger Lily at A2Z Scrapbooking Stamp and Die Set here
  • Hero Arts Tiger Lily Die-Cut at A2Z Scrapbooking here
  • Hero Arts Spiral Stencil at Hero Arts
  • Hero Arts stamp set Everyday Sayings - sentiment
  • Flower - unsure which Hero Arts inks I used
  • Vagabond die cut machine




1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Arlene great stenciled background