I used a similar written background on a card here. I had printed everything right side up on that card. You can see that I somehow copied the "Play in the Sunshine" and turned it upside down, not realizing it until I printed it. I still saved it and I'm using it now. I think the flower helps cover that part of the message enough that it won't be noticeable when I give the card to a "one of a kind" friend. That's my reasoning, anyway, and I'm going to stick with it!
Previous card on June 11, 2018 where I printed everything right side up.
Please join in this month’s "Anything Goes" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
- Hero Arts Poetic Petals Printable PT004 Digital Kit
- Hero Arts Summer Travel Words DK104 Digital Kit
- Hero Arts tag die (out of stock - (old HA die)
- Hero Arts One of a Kind DKo103 Easter Bird Digital Kit - Sentiment (One of a kind)
- Copic markers
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Red Berry and Dandelion Yellow
- Vagabond die cut machine