Monday, October 1, 2018

Dies R Us Halloween For Me

I'm featuring a card for inspiration for the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog which is featuring a challenge involving an Autumn theme, which in the U.S. includes Halloween.   The sponsor is Dies R Us and I found this "Happy Holidays" die there.  The link to the die is in the Supplies section.

I'm really into Halloween this year and this is just the beginning.  I recently purchased some holiday stamps and dies.  I don't know why I wanted out of the sandbox into some spooky place, but that's where my mind went.

I turned two Hero Arts dies from Xmas to spooky with only the change of color to black.  Here, my friends, is the result of my spin into spooky. I photographed this card against the dry dry grasses of California.  I thought it would make it a bit spookier.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Holiday die at Dies R Us
Sizzix ABC (spooky)
Hero Arts Christmas Mice Combo (stamps & dies) at A2Z Scrapbooking
Old black & white striped note card cut in half for the spooky lined panel
Copic markes for the mouse
Vagabond die cut machine

Enjoy creating.
Arlene


1 comment:

Lucille K said...

So creative to use the Christmas dies for a Halloween card. The little mouse is adorable :)