Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hero Arts Haunted House Boo to You

Black and white is haunting too.  I was going to color the background, but couldn't get past the black and white phase.

I couldn't get past stark and bold.  Below the photos are instructions on how I put this card together.

And do remember to use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.  Follow me to A2Z Scrapbooking to enter the challenge of Frightfully Fun.


Close-up


I printed out the haunted house from an A2Z Scrapbooking digital kit, Haunted Digital Kit, Halloween about a month ago.  I usually die cut an image so I don't have a large sheet, but smaller, more manageable pieces of paper, either squares, rectangles or sometimes circles, depending on the image.  I sort through them to see if an idea pops up.  POP!

I used the second largest scallop die in both white and black, scored at the top, folded and adhered together. Listed below are the papers:
Black schallop
White scallop
Black cardstock with white dots Postage Stamp Squares
White panel with printed haunted house

I popped up the "BOO" and added the stickers.  I rarely have a card come together so fast, but the image did have to sit for a month.  You can see this post at A2Z Scrpabooking.


Image may contain: flower and text
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on TwitterInstagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge


Please join us in this month's "Frightfully Fun" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.



Hero Arts Haunted Digital Kit Halloween at A2Z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Spooky Labels Halloween at A2Z Scrapbooking (sentiment BOO)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares dies
QuicKutz Nesting Scallop Squares dies
Scrap dotted paper peanl
Vagabond
Silhouette
Starform stickers (Glitter Violet/Silver) (look like gems)

No comments: