Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

November 25 has arrived and many people are preparing for the big celebration tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.  I always think of warm houses and cloudy skies, leafless trees and taunting smells emanating from nearby homes.   This is my portrayal of a rustic home with warm wishes to everyone.  \

I wanted you to see the versatility of this house, which I also used on November 11th, this year, here.

Happy Thanksgiving and lots of Warm Wishes

Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges
Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday House
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree (includes the clouds/foliage for tree) not in stock when I made this card.
Hero Arts sentiment from Merry Cactus to You
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

happy thanksgiving Arlene. Hope you and your family enjoy