Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Little Glitter

A little glitter on the house in the trees never hurt anyone.  I don't use these dies as often as I should,   They are wonderful for scenes, as you can see.  I guess I just don't do enough scenes.  The house can be made so many different ways.  It comes in so many pieces that you can put them together to make different houses.  I like dies that can serve multipurpose functions (at first glance).  Leave the panel behind the door off or take the panel and make a shed.  

I love this tree too.  It comes with three different sets of "leaves" and clouds that make foliage for the tree or clouds for the sky or shrubbery.  

Let me tell you about the Beach Edges dies.  I use this hilly die on a lot of my scenes.  I cut the sky to match the hills and they butt up to each other seamlessly. 

Ok, enough is enough on introductions to a card.

The inside of the card holds the sentiment "Have a Warm and Cozy Christmas".from Hero Arts."Merry Cactus to You"

Supplies for the outside of this card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges  at Dies R Us
Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday House at Dies R Us
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree
Cuttlebug
Am I the only one in a panic that I see December creeping... no RUNNING up ahead of me?  Where has the time gone?

At least I have a Christmas card done, well, more than one, but thank goodness, one more to send out.


I was going for a "looking through the window" impression.  Not sure I achieved that intent, but it's certainly different for me.

I love that Xmas tree die and use it to cut Tissue boxes and YUP, this is a tissue box in blues & greens.  When I had this altogether, it was sooooooooo dull and nondescript that I had to add something, so glitter is our best friend.  I chose Lime Green for the green parts of the tissue box, Time Holtz Distress Stickles in Chipped Sapphire for more blue tones and an old bottle of Emerald SPARKLES. to dress up my dull tree.  It's NOT dull anymore!

A bit of Gold Glitter paper was great for the sentiment from Little B (Handwriten)


I used that great die set Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Patch die set (1 1/2 Inch) from Dies R Us to make a window.  The 6 cut panel paper is supposed to be the wallpaper showing through the window.

No comments: