Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hero Arts Scramble 123 - whoo hooooooooooo

WOW, I remember the first scramble.  They are still as exciting and fun as ever.

Here's what I created today for the scramble that Kim was so kind to host.  Kim had us use our "itty bitty stamps" for a background.  All the stamps on this card are from the one stamp set Merry Cactus to You set.  There are so many things that I won't be able to use them all this Christmas season.  AND I WANT TO!

I used HA Ombre Pool to Navy ink for the star background & sentiment
HA CL909 Merry Cactus to You
HA DI146 Merry Cactus Frame Cuts
HA DI054 Phrase Bubble die
Copic markers YG01, YG03 & YG05 on the cacti
R24 & G03 on the tree lights
Glossy Accents
All stamps are from the Merry Cactus to You set (which I LOVE) with the matching dies

Let me get a plug in for a2z Scrapbooking.  They have a great sale going on for Black Friday sales or you can use my code Arlene15.

I'm in the mood for stamping.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene. I was sad to miss this scramble as it was a great time for me... but wasn't at home and didn't have any supplies with me. got the Christmas chocolates made instead.