Thursday, November 19, 2015

Monochrome and Brown?

Ok, when you think monochrome and brown, what do you get? BORINGT!   NO, not at all.  Well, I'm hoping you don't think boring, just so darn sweet.

I'm using a Morgan Fitzsimons image to serve as an example of a monochrome card for the kick-start of a new fortnightly challenge at Morgan's Art World.  And it's all about your monochrome entries.  I think this is one of the sweetest, saddest dogs ever.  He's just begging to catch your eye.  And very BROWN.  I hope you like him.  He is really just adorable in real life, even if I do say so myself.  I think this will be my birthday card to my granddaughter this month. 
I used Dog4 and a die by Die by Die-namics (Stitched Rec STAX)

Just have to have a tag to go with the card... don't you?  Say yes.  I cut this smaller image out and mounted his soulful self on a tag, used some gold snippets from another project to add some interest.  I always think of gold as a shiny brown.  LOL
Here's Dog4 with another Die by Die-namics (Stitched TradTagSTAX)

Please visit Morgan's Art World to see the charming examples of monochrome artistry and enter the challenge.  Ok, choose your color and get ready, set and GO!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

beautifully done Arlene. He is adorable

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Arlene and love the tag too
Dianne xx :)