Saturday, May 8, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 63





And it's time to create! I had some cards put aside that I thought would be nice for a Mother's Day card for my daughter in law, but I am going to give her the one I am entering into the Card Patterns Sketch 63 challenge.


Their sketch is just fantastic. Don't you think? AND I got my new Nestabilities Labels 8 in the mail yesterday. So of course I had to combine the two into a card. I didn't have any doubts as to what I wanted. And I hope you like it too.

Another blog and another contest... You've got to visit Anne's blog for her Challenge. May’s Challenge: Bling, Glitter, Shimmer & Shine! I couldn't help but add some Perfect Pearls and Glossy Accents to this card, after I added that shiny new shoe! Another new die set to play with.

There's another challenge out there that features black, white, gray and pink as the challenge part of the challenge at The Play Date Cafe Such great colors and such a great site to visit.

How much fun to visit and be inspired - all three blogs are wonderful.

I had to straighten up the spaces between paragraphs... They didn't seem to be oceans when I viewed them last night... but I found another place to play at Paper Play! There's a wonderful challenge - stamp or digi and glitter.

No comments: