Sunday, May 30, 2010

Card Patterns # 66



















Is this ever a nice design pattern.... Keep up with Card Patterns Weekly Sketches... you'll love them.

Saturday, May 29, 2010, Card Patterns came out with Sketch # 66 and is it ever a winner! I thought I'd use some black paper I sprayed with gold Webbing which I may have purchased at Michaels or Joann's store. I also had some tape (comes on a large tape dispenser with 4 or 5 different colors and widths of tape) which I hadn't used since I bought them. I tossed the description, so I'm not sure what they are. Using a half note card I'd torn off, I taped diagonally all along the note card and cut it into two strips, one about 1/2 inch wide and the other about 2 or so inches wide. I didn't measure... just what looked good. I had some pre-cut images on my desk and just moved them around to see what looked decent. I'm pleased with my creation.

Hope you go on over to Card Patterns and check them out for ideas and enter a few contests. It does make you a better artist. Well, I believe so.

No comments: