Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shabby Valentine

Shabby Valentine
Shabby Valentine,
originally uploaded by Clarian's Hawk.
My Shabby Valentine. I'm hearing a crooning voice singing the music to "My Happy Valentine", only instead of "Happy", they insert "Shabby". Oh well... smile.

I never thought I'd ever use that little Heart that I embossed. I couldn't think of anything I'd want to use it for or with. What do you know........ I found a spot for it. I'm happy with this card. Love the colors and all.

Shabby Chic is in. So shabby up your chic and get it on a card! I love all the submissions as everyone gets past their first uneasiness and bafflement on exactly what Shabby Chic meant... See the Flickr group for Hero Arts to see what it's all about. The contest began Monday, so get moving to the Hero Arts site.

No comments: