Monday, April 1, 2024

April Make A Spring Card

 Die Cut Divas' April Sponsor is RAM Stamps and I am working with a cute image as Inspiration, so please drop on over to enter the challenge here.



The Challenge is to "Make A Spring Card".  If we can't tell it's a Spring card, please write something telling us why you consider your entry a Spring Card.

I printed out three images from Ram Stamps so I could decide what size I wanted to work with.  I colored this small image so quickly that I started coloring the large image - I couldn't help myself.  I put the colored image in one of the die-cut blocks and tucked some cardstock under it to cut out the entire die. I decided to use one of the stencils that comes with this die bundle/  I used Copic markers to color through the stencil rather than distress inks so I could come closer to the colors I used in the image.  I really like the way it came out.


Second Card: larger and a different color choice. What a difference.
I must say, I like them both for the feelings they generate.  The first one is more calming and soothing, while the second is WAKE UP time!
Supplies:
RAM stamps Friendship Mouse
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Card #1"Waffle Flower Postage Collage Bundle
Card #2  Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares
Card #2  My Favorite Stamps "Itty Bitty Summer" Sentiment

I'm entering the following challenges:
Creatalicious - Anything Goes *  #275 (not following option)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” #70 (not doing opt twist)
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" 74
Classic Design - ATG with option of 4 legged friends - only two legged
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #80
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #79
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)





6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sweet cards!!

Michelle N. said...

I love that image-so sweet and adorable! Lovely cards!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Arlene - love what you've done with that sweet image! The ones you sent me have been colored but not finished into cards yet....

Darnell said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Arlene, and you described your wonderful card designs perfectly! I love them both! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Becca Sadler said...

Both cards are so lovely! Great craftsmanship/"craftwomanship"!!! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels during March-April 2024! --Becca

Mary Marsh said...

2 really cute cards- I like your coloring and stencil work.