Sunday, April 28, 2024

Craft Roulette Randomness Was Good To Us (ME)

 I had most of my card done yesterday, but ended up looking for a sentiment that worked.  You can't see the sparkle on the sun? moon?  something in the sky!  LOL

Our parameters were:
Project: Card for a co-worker (Happy Birthday card for fellow card maker
Colors: Kites in the sky: Every color on the card
Element: April: made in April
Random: Sparkles: yes Wink of Stella on the yellow moon.

This is the first time I've used this die even though I bought it about 6 months ago.  I went totally scraps.  I 've had the "sky" calendar page for over 3 years and the rest of the scraps for months.  The mountain ranges are dies, but the  rest of the land are just scraps cut across the top.  I like this and it was easy to make.  I used a die to cut an A2 panel and then cut that panel with the Forest Window Die. I then just layered scraps of paper across on the calendar until it was done.


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Forest Window Die
Birch Press Awesome Ticker Tape no longer in store
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles die
Scrap paper, including an old calendar
Vagabond die cut machine

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the CR parameters, Arlene - I love the calendar sky combined with the scene dies!!

Dawn T said...

You've done a great job with the parameters Arlene. Lovely card.