Friday, February 2, 2024

Reveal for Card Chain Challenge

 Reveal for Card Chain Challenge BUT First!


I went with Friendship and ink (Copic markers).  I made my first Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer and believe me, I am all thumbs sometimes.  If I could put this together and make it work, you can.  I quite love it.  I don't know why I made it so complicated, but it's easy peasy. 


Pull up the "PULL" tab and Voilà
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Matching Die
Copic markers
Cuttlebug embossing folder (on pink panel)
Paper in stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #78
A Bit More Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" (1st & 15th of the month) Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" starts Saturday                      


 

 
 
 





9 comments:

papierelle said...

Really funy card!!!!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun interactive card! And so cute too!! I am sure Linda was so happy to receive it!

Gail said...

Hi Arlene! You did a fabulous job with the Picture changer!
It's a great card!

Julia Aston said...

Oh this is just SO fun Arlene - what a fun change of scene - a great card for the exchange! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

How clever is this? I love it xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling scene changer card, Arlene! Love it!!

R's box of dreams said...

Omg this is the cutest ever! So creative. I love it!

Hugs,
Renata

Greta said...

Back to try again to leave a comment. Blogger doesn't always cooperate for me! Anyway, I'm so impressed with your wonderful card, Arlene! I never do anything complicated that requires following directions--haha! But I do love seeing what other people do!

BAstelfeti said...

This is a cool Card. I love the interaktive Card.

Hugs BAstelfeti