Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thank you to Hero Arts!

 A Big Thank You to Hero Arts for their sponsorship of Die Cut Divas.  You've had an extra day this year to enter as it's the 29th of February!



I hope you pop on over to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to enter, but you only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, so be quick.

I thought these owls looked like they wanted to be Valentine love birds and after I had colored them, I put them down to check on a couple things and they were sitting on a die cut that was my first try and didn't work out.  I did toss that one, but those birds happened to be tossed onto this very same tree.  They looked like they belonged there, so here they are. Since I had to fit the tree die over a smaller die, I lost some of the trees, but I think it's perfect for this scene.  
Supplies:
Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Classic October 2023 - Tree die
Hero Arts  My Monthly Hero Classic  November 2023 - Owl die
Sunny Studio Puppy Love stamps & matching dies - little blue hearts
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Scrap piece of paper - it was just big enough to die cut
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #59 (digital image)
Ally's Angels #79
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" w/opt twists (no patterned paper)





4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

I love those Owls Arlene they look perfect for a valentine card such as this one the di cut trees are great I love it
hugs
lolo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet owl pair in the trees, Arlene - a perfect nonTraditional Valentine!!

Dawn T said...

Adorable owls Arlene - great card.

stampinwithanita said...

I know what you mean about having things just work out for the best! Lovely card...Thank you so very much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.