Friday, December 1, 2023

Definitely Flowers With Altenew

 Have a Wonderful Time of the Year with Altenew at Die Cut Divas.

 

The Challenge for this month at Die Cut Divas is Flowers

I'm so happy I chose this Altenew Build A Garden stamp and die set as I can color it's perfect to color with my Copic markers.  I love the 3D embossing folder which gives so much depth.  I know you don't see me using flowers very much, but I do so love this flower set that I made another card.

Card #2 made with the large flower in this Build A Garden set
The first card is an A2 card. The card below is a much larger card, but I've already given it away and can't measure it.  

Supplies for both Cards:
Tim Holtz Idea-ology sentiment (years old)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" (monthly on 15th)
DL. ART "Anything Goes (monthly 1st of a month) unlimited, not 2 in 1 day
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes"
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)


7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Both so pretty! You do do flowers!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards and both are so pretty with their 3D backgrounds. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Michelle N. said...

That's definitely a gorgeous flower stamp, and I love that embossing folder!

DIANA L. said...

I love both of your cards

Thank you for joining the DL.ART DECEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE
Have a blessed day,
DIANA L.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning peonies, Arlene! Love the texture behind too!!

Greta said...

Love your soft coloring of these beautiful flowers!

Darnell said...

Two beautiful flower designs using that set, Arlene! You should definitely do flower cards more often! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell