Friday, December 1, 2023

December Challenge With Morgan's Artworld

 

December With Morgan's ArtWorld

 The December Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is 

"Anything Goes" December 1st to December 27th.

You can use any image or project you have posted in September. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at
Morgan's Fitzsimons Art Studio   
 




I worked with Winter Bundle 2 for my card. I fussy cut most of the large main image and all of the single candles which I resized so I could tuck them around the single candle.  This is a Christmas bundle, but with the colors and stencil I used, I thought it had to be a sympathy card, therefore the sentiment.

Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld Winter Bundle 2
My Favorite Things Ray of Light Stencil
Oxide Distress ink: fossilized amber
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Sentiments in my stash

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" (monthly on 15th)
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes"
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #59 (not doing opt twists 
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #164



1 comment:

Greta said...

Beautiful image & card!