Tuesday, February 28, 2023

A Hero Arts Month to Play

The Challenge at Die Cut Divas for February is:

Add some GOLD 
(heat embossing, foiling, gold pen, gold thread, gems/sequins/enamel dots...) and you only have up to 9:00 p.m. Pacific time to enter the challenge, so finish up 

Hero Arts' Prize is a $50 gift certificate WOW! 

I actually have the stamp and matching die cuts from a long time ago and even had a couple colored, but now you can buy the digital version and make these cute elves any size you want.

 I changed some buttons and collars to gold and made a gold reinforcement label for this tag.  I swiped an ink pad across the tag three times and then just put it aside wondering how I was going to continue.  I actually had no gold in, markers, pens or embossing powders and so I bought a gold Pilot marker to add gold touches.  I had Wink of Stella and opened a new brush.  I was just going to add some to the bottom, but I pushed too hard and a glob, yes, a GLOB squirted out on the bottom of the tag.  I think you can tell where that happened, so I just brushed it across and up and up and up the whole tag.  It's very glittery in person and I really love it.  It will go on a Christmas gift this year.  LOL


Close up of the glitter and yes it does glitter gold!
Supplies:
Hero Arts  Tag Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad (Light Ruby to Royal Red)
Versafine onyx black ink pad (sentiment)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink (stamping the elves)
Copic paper
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  
Fab an Funky - #567 - For a Child
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas #34



3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Arlene ... how adorable are these little guys! Awesome tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins this Friday, March 3rd. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Gorgeous and cute - TFS over at Peace on Earh Christmas this month, Hope to see you in future challenges. Elaine DT

Pat K said...

Sweet Christmas tag. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x