Sunday, December 25, 2022

Finally Finished With Family Cards

Two more cards for my family - last ones done!  The first card is for my daughter-in-law and the second is for my granddaughter.  
I made the same type of card for the gals in the family as the boys, but with different stamps.  I have always like these Rubbernecker ladies and thought I'd use these ladies to depict the wonderful ladies in our family. I paired them with an antique car and some cute sentiments to make some bright and fun cards.
For Rosalie


For Angelina

Back of cards has a pocket for Gift Card and Tag
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Shadow Box Die-namics
Rubbernecker Two Tone - antique car
Rubbernecker Fayth - on Rosalie's card
Rubbernecker Colleen - on Angelina's card
On back of card:
Spellbinder's tag - oldie but goodie - no idea of the name
My Favorite Things Stuffed Santa - Santa's hands holding gift
My Favorite Things Stuffed Santa Die-namics - Santa's hands holding gift
Kat Scrapiness Starlights Bright slimline sized patterned paper
Scrap paper for rest of card & tags
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes Christmas"
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Always Christmas - non-traditional colors
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG! Anything goes Winter
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - If it's Christmassy, link it up.

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cards, Arlene! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Arlene! And lovely to see those girl images again - you very kindly sent me some and I enjoyed making a card with them very much. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x