Saturday, December 24, 2022

Almost FInished

 Sometimes I change my mind on what cards I want to make my family. Some years I have their cards made by September, but sometimes towards the end of December and this was that year.  I finished my cards yesterday.  I will show you my sons' cards here today and my daughter-in-law and granddaughter's cards tomorrow.  

John's card for Xmas Day

Rob's card for Xmas Day

I do love how these turned out.
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Shadow Box Die-namics
My Favorite Things Stuffed Santa
My Favorite Things Stuffed Santa Die-namics
Lawn Fawn Car Critters
Copic Markers
LOTV Clouds #10 in Cloudy Evening backing paper set (digi)
Aleene's True Snow
Ho-Ho-ho and oh, what fun sentiments pre-cut (not sure what brands)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes Christmas"
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Always Christmas - non-traditional colors
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG! Anything goes Winter
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - If it's Christmassy, link it up.



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Ho, ho, ho indeed, Arlene! this is fab. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x