Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year: Meet January With Lawn Fawn!

Happy New Year to all of you and may it be a great start, a new beginning and a Happy New Year.

I've been looking forward to the beginning of a new year and I've been playing with some Lawn Fawn products and so should you!  Die Cut Divas is having a Valentine's challenge for January.  
Lawn Fawn's Prize is a $25 gift card.

The challenge is Valentines and I had no idea what I was going to make, but my teammate, Cindy sent me some of the cutest little mice and the fantastic platform pop-up.  

I cut the trim out of a leftover patterned paper and wrapped it around the front, bending at the corners and it turned out quite well.  The sun is cut from a circle die and fitted into the back of the platform.  

I made the card without the circle first, but added it and a car from another Lawn Fawn stamp & die set for more interest.  The first card is at the bottom of this post.

Photo of front of card

Photo from above 

This was cute, but I like the added sunrise and car.
Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-ups Die Cuts from Cindy
Lawn Fawn set Dandy Day clear stamps & dies from Cindy
Lawn Fawn Car Critters stamps and dies
Memory Box Perky Love die
QuicKutz Nesting Circles die
Water colored except colored green paper & car w/mice - Copics
Fossilized Amber distress ink
My Favorite Things Ray of Light stencil
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” w opt twist
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encoree - "Anything goes"
Crafty Friends  - New Beginnings






7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card!! I like the addition of the car too. Happy 2023!!

Pink Panoply said...

OMGosh, Arlene. This is so adorable. I love every cute detail! Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with good health and lots of fun crafting.

Michelle N. said...

Lots of wonderful details, and the addition of the car and circle was perfect! Happy New Year!

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love it.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART January 2023 Linky challenge.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pop-up platform, Arlene - love the circle and car additions!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous 3D card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Julia Aston said...

Such a sweet scene in both of you versions of the pop up card!