Thursday, December 1, 2022

December and Morgan's Artworld

 The December Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is "Anything Goes" December 1st to December 27th.

You can use any image or project you have posted in December. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at Creative Art Design Studio 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/848616968526756/
Join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group HERE!

My inspiration card for December is an image that I don't think I would ever have tried, but one of the CTs on Morgans Artworld thought it would be a great image and I thought December was certainly the right time, so I hopped on board.  
Do you see the ragged edge?  Well, of course you do!  When I die cut the red card stock, I came very close to the edge of some torn paper and it was a bit ragged, so I thought I'd make this a shabby chic card.  It turned out rather well.  See, you can save almost anything.
I added the floor and the walls.

Supplies:

Morgan's Artworld at Creative Art Design Studio Stardust and Pumpkin 7
Kat Scrappiness Never Ending Square Dies
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Numerous Nuvo Drops on Xmas tree
If I remember what stamp set the sentiment is from, I will list it.

I'm entering the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes” #11
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #70
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"

1 comment:

Carole J said...


Beautiful, Arlene. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations