Tuesday, November 15, 2022

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge for November

 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

The challenge runs from November 15th through December 12th, 
2:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight

This image is so very cute and I could have made the mushroom darker or a different color, but I was in the mood for light and airy, if a mushroom can be airy. I used a marker for the grass, but Distress Oxide for the sky.  Yes, it was a bit hairy sponging the sky in by the mushroom, but I think it came out fairly well.  I drew in some more grass and used only one color Copic marker which I applied lightly in some places creating spots of light and dark on the lawn.
 

Close up below.

Supplies:
Julia Spiri The Mushroom House

Poppy Stamps Winter Porch Pop Up Easel Set craft die ( I did not use the porch)
Elizabeth Craft Designs (both Thanks die cuts)
Distress Oxide Inks Broken China
Copic markers for the mushroom house and grass.
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenges:
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #47 (optional twist - colors of Fall) 
Love To Scrap Challenge "Anything Goes" #157
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) # 44 (digital image - brand new)
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG!  Anything Goes Fall
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #63