Sunday, October 16, 2022

A Birthday Card With A Bit of Humor

I had a terrible time deciding on what I wanted to create for my friend's birthday.  I had so many different ideas that I was a bit overwhelmed.  However, when I picked up a new Car die I had just purchased, I found my muse, so to speak.  I really had a lot of fun putting this card together and she said she loved it (I hope she did).  I found it to be cute as anything.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Car
My Favorite Things BB Adorable Elephants
My Favorite Things Cloud stencil
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Whimsy Revealers 3 die set - the road line & tire lines
Whimsy Slimline Meadow die set - flowers along the road
Copic markers
Uni-ball white pen - white line up the "road"
Distress Oxide Broken China & not sure what color for the grass
Scrap paper
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenge:
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" (no twist on this) 

 



2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness Arlene, this card is precious and I'm certain your friend loved it. The scene is so great. Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous scene with Ellie in the car, Arlene - love it!!