Monday, October 31, 2022

The End of The Month With Die Cut Divas

 

Last day to enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge of Watercoloring.

The prize is Altenew's Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set ($49.99 value is the prize ). Altenew will issue a 100% discount code to the winner.

I am not a water colorist at heart, but I really got into the fun of mixing water and color. This may not be up there in the top rankings of water colors, but I really like this, especially with the cover panels behind it. Just a wash of yellow on the watercolor back panel as I wanted a cheerful sky. I spent my time having fun working on the snowman scene. I wanted to separate the snowman from the background so gave the snowman a a light lavender splash of color. A bit of pen work dotting the background finished my card as well as some Wink of Stella on the snowman.


Supplies:
Altenew Cozy Winter Vibes stamp and die Bundle 
& die set
Altenew Layered Plaid Cover Die Bundle (2 dies)
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
Hero Arts Sunset Hero Hues Enamel Dots
Water color set (old set)
Versafine (black) ink
Wink of Stella (clear) on snowman
Uni-Ball Signo Gold pen
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" 
Allsorts challenge  "Anything Goes"
We Love 2 Create   Anything mixed media
Ally's Angels  #61  "Anything Goes"  







3 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Arlene Gorgeous card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous background with the yellow wash and dots, Arlene! Perfect for your watercolored snowman scene!!

Cindy C. said...

What a great card, I love how you used the watercolor in this winter scene!