Thursday, July 28, 2022

Squeezing One More Elizabeth Craft Designs Post In

 I still have an end of month post for Poppy Stamps, but I had to make this book box and use this cute Jack Frost die set.  Thank You to Linda, here on the Die Cut Divas for these wonderful dies.  I colored the snowman, Jack Frost, in blues to go with this beautiful paper Linda cut for me from Authentique Christmas and the cover die from glitter paper.  

I colored the buttons with black marker and some of it stuck on the hat when I glued the hat band down, so I covered it with this little heart and it couldn't be more perfect.  I also used Glossy Accents for the eyes.


My Jack Frost Book Box


A side view of Jack making sure nothing falls out.

Inside of the box - perfect for some tags I'm going to give my daughter-in-Law.  Well, at least I'm going to TRY to part with this box (try is the operative word).
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Book Box
Elizabeth Craft Designs Jack Frost
Elizabeth Craft Designs Elephant (the little heart on Jack's hat)
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black
Vagabond die cut machine

I'd like to enter the following challenges
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge  #526 "Anything Goes" using paper
Through The Craft Room Door  “Anything Goes”
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes" Challenge # 54
SheepSkiDesigns  # 64 Christmas in July
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes)
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes"


 




11 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute snowman and what a fabulous project! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is the COOLEST! I love the box and it's such a darling snowman!

Dawn T said...

This is delightful Arlene. An awesome box

Lia said...

I thought you made a card, but now I see that it is a gorgeous box. Wow! This is great work.
Lia DT POE

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Arlene! You are clever. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous box
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Cindy C. said...

Such cute project! It makes a great treat box.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm so glad you could make use of the cuts, Arlene! That snowman looks adorable on the bookbox!!

Sari / Granne said...

Box looks so pretty (my fav color also :) ) and the snowman so happy. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Christmas in July"- challenge, I hope you'll join our new "Anything goes" -challenge also.

Alka said...

This is such a beautiful box. Thank you for joining us, your participation is highly appreciated. This is DT Alka from The Creative Crafters Challenge.

Loose Stitches said...

Wonderful creation Arlene! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx